As you read this post I will be on my way to FLORIDA! If you're not totally sure what I'm talking about, or why I'm moving to Florida for the next six months you should probably check out this post here. Though my check in isn't until Monday morning, I thought today would be the perfect day to share my DCP bucket list.
Oh and don't forget - you can now follow me on Snapchat (@pickyourbeau) to catch up on all the backstage blog magic!
(1) Get photos with at least 50 different characters
(2) Visit all four parks in one day
(3) Eat at Be Our Guest
(4) Make a magical memory for a guest
(5) Visit the Florida beaches
(6) Try the sodas from around the world at Epcot
(7) Get Pixie-Dusted at Magic Kingdom
(8) Buy a tiara
(9) Visit the Epcot Food & Wine Festival
(10) Collect 20 pressed pennies
(11) Eat anything and everything Mickey shaped (waffles, pretzels, etc)
(12) Find my way into a princess gown
(13) Do a character dinner
(14) Celebrate Dole Whips!
(15) Learn to draw at Animation Academy
(16) Drink around the World at Epcot on my 21st birthday
(17) Try the grey stuff
(18) See a Disney wedding and/or proposal
(19) Write home each week
(20) Fill up a lanyard (or two)
(21) Be serenaded by the Dapper Dans
(22)Watch Wishes on the hub
(23) Release a paper lantern
(24) Go inside Cinderella's Castle
(25) Attend Mickey's Not So Scary Holloween Party
(26) Shoot a blog post in front of the castle
(27) Expand my Disney Alex and Ani collection
(28) Celebrate Dapper Day
(29) Attend Mickey's Christmas Party
(30) Explore the underground tunnels of Magic Kingdom
Do you have any Disney "must-do" ideas I can add? Let me know!