It is no secret that down south, no one is really that terribly fond of snow. Growing up in NC, I would say it's because we don't really get any snow, we get ice - a lot of it. That being said, I walked out of my eight hour shift yesterday to find a solid half inch of ice covering my car. Thank you, thank you, thank you to my friend and the Good Samaritan who helped scrape it all off for me!! Y'all rock!
Schools all over the state were closed today, and they've already called a delay for tomorrow morning. Until then I will be sitting inside with a cup of hot chocolate and all my leftover Valentine's Day goodies (#sorrynotsorry)
- Painting my nails Julep's Maddy again - I'm so happy to bring back the pinks! Oh and this top coat is the ultimate shellac hack btw. You can join their Maven Program through my link here (your first box is free!)
- Remembering how much I loved having fresh flowers in the house - my boyfriend showed up Friday night with flowers and hot Krispy Kreme donuts (a man after my own heart!)
- Planning out a day trip home this coming Friday - including a trip to the new Southpoint Kendra Scott store. My must see's include this and this.
- Obsessed with this lip (lipstick matte petal & gloss hot shot) combo - another perfect pink for spring!
- Bath and Body Works candles went to $12 today (am I the only one who gets SO excited over this?)
- Re-reading 50 Shades Darker - I started yesterday and am already half way done. Have you seen the movie yet? What did you think? I will say I think my favorite part was the soundtrack
- Desperately counting down the days until warmer temps - how long til summer?!
I've been seeing the whole east coast is under a freeze - did you have a snow day too? Let me know!