- Flash Sale Websites // sites like Rue La La (sign up using my link here)and Gilt can save you some serious money - RLL always has a lot of Lilly Pulitzer, and Gilt seems to always have Jack Rogers!
- Shop the sale rack // Self explanatory. A lot of stores seem to do their semi annuals at the same time, so make sure you are planning ahead and putting some money away.
- Poshmark // This site right here has quickly become my favorite- I've gotten a ton of stuff super cheap! Its kind of like shopping from someone's direct closet so you just have to be careful about wear and tear. I bought a Vineyard Vines tote just today for $30 (retails $95)!!
- Instagram Closets // A lot of bloggers especially have "closet" accounts on Instagram where you can buy (typically through paypal) items from your favorite bloggers.
- Thrift Stores // Keep an open mind with this one, and if you're planning a trip set aside at least an hour (all dependent on the size of the store). I have found so many fantastic items super cheap thrifting - it's one of my favorite past times. You're going to sort through a lot of junk, but the second you find those mint condition Ralph Lauren riding boots it will all be worth it.
What are some of your tips for finding great deals? Let me know!