- What Your College Major Says About You // I feel like I can get lost reading articles on buzz feed sometimes - this one I saw scrolling through Facebook and thought was pretty funny. The best part? My major is represented by Leonardo DiCaprio #wolfofwallstreet
- Automated Thanking Machine #TDThanksYou // Again, another thing I found on Facebook. I literally started tearing up watching this for the first time - I love it when businesses give back to their customers and this one was SO personal too. Do you remember the airline that gave presents to their passengers? (Watch it here) It's another one of my favorites.
- What Thigh Gaps Looked Like in 1945 // Its basically a photo of the Miss America contestants back in 1945 - notice not one of them has a thigh gap and each one of them is still absolutely stunning! It just shows how much the standard of beauty has changed thanks to the media that surrounds us. Remember ladies, healthy over skinny any day!
- How To Use A Paper Towel // Ignore the title, just go watch this TED talk asap. Hill over at From Mississippi with Love had this in her friday five last week and I was SO surprised when I tried it out - it really works! I would definitely not call myself a granola, but I do try to be as eco-friendly as I possibly can. With this idea a little habit can make a big difference.
- My New Favorite Beauty Guru // I literally stumbled across her videos right after my favorite guru's post back in June and hate that I couldn't include this girl. She quickly flew up to my number one fav - total girl crush!! Definitely make sure to check her out, her videos are amazing quality and she is so funny.
What are your big weekend plans? I will be working and watching my roommate's dog so enjoy it for me!